My interests Show more
he/him 21 y/o from MI
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Science; astronomy, quantum physics, biology
- Music; leftist, synthwave, and lofi
- video games; grand strategy, voxel, some FPS
- Science fiction
- Writing novels that I'll never finish
- Virtual reality shit
- World history
- The establishment of a post-scarcity global federation of ecosocialist syndicates to ensure the equity of resources, socioeconomic justice, and revolution forever.
The Bauhaus was a cool ass movement in the early 20th century that sought to unify form and function, among a whole lot of other things. They are really dope and folks love to stan them...
The Bauhaus took a lot of Classical ideas about aesthetics and embraced them, shearing away ornamentation until we reach the absolute pinnacle of function and form, where what makes something beautiful and aesthetically pleasing is the way that it /works/, and the way that it works brings harmony into our social relations through a beautiful meeting of the sublime with the earthly.
Below you can find some examples of things that the Bauhaus made. As you can see, things like architecture and furniture are great ways to bring holy harmonies into our real world!
The Imaginist Bauhaus and Asger Jorn believed in a whole other sort of thing, and it's something that i find super, super exciting!
But first, Marx.
I'm here to post jokes and be subsumed by the hive mind that is the fediverse. And I'm running out of jokes. #GetStarwallTo1K
#dankwraith2020 campaign manager
A cool and chill place for cool and chill people.