so here's the deal here's the thing
- if a minor says something's bothering them, it's real
- if a minor says they're trans, it's true
- if a minor has opinions about "adult" level topics, particularly politics, it's valid. probably more valid than your opinion
- they will not "understand when they're older". you failed to understand something when you were young. stop projecting
- the policy of "bathroom control" in american classrooms which appears to extend even to high school is power tripping and misogynist abuse. stop it. get some help
@haskal /Bathroom control?/
@IceWolf "you need a bathroom pass to go to the bathroom" etc
Kid asked to go to the toilet, was told the standard "Why didn't you go at break?" (either that or, break is soon go then). Small kid, listens to teacher, clearly busting for a piss, wets self because busting and not allowed to go, but doesn't speak up.
I got in trouble for walking out of a class because I needed a piss and wasn't allowed when I asked. Like, what you gonna do? Physically restrain me? I got away with it because I wasn't a major trouble maker, and I walked out, pissed and came back instead of just ditching (and our school didnd't have passes, you just had to ask permission)
A cool and chill place for cool and chill people.