what do you call it if your throuple has a member in common with another throuple who has a member in common with another throuple, and so on forming a chain?

I was trying to make a polymer joke but look, I failed HS chemistry.

@Gargron I mean, to the extent that any words are 'real' I suppose.

Honestly I've never seen 'throuple' spelled out so it looks really weird.


the process is called "covalence" and it's necessary for many chemical bonds

@cambrian_era if everyone calls their partner 'sugar' it's a polysaccharide

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Radical Town

A cool and chill place for cool and chill people.