beverages, non-alc mixology
It also used Good Earth Sweet & Spicy chai, which tastes nothing like actual chai but does carry some nice notes of cinnamon and mango.
Anyway, I figured I'd share my rough recipe. I haven't tried this again since that night, so I don't know if the proportions are exact, or if it even tastes as good as I recall! I offer it in the spirit of adventure. 😜
beverages, non-alc mixology, recipe
- 2 oz Seedlip Grove 42 Citrus
- 4 oz fresh orange juice (canned *absolutely* won't work)
- 2 tsp homemade clove simple syrup
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 oz. Good Earth Sweet & Spicy (Mango Spice) tea, brewed strong for at least 10 minutes
Shake all ingredients with ice. Strain into an ice-filled tumbler and garnish with an orange slice.
A cool and chill place for cool and chill people.